The 2005 ashes series most say it was the most captivating and gripping series of all time. These 5 test matches gripped the nation and England regained the Ashes. This is where the players are now.
- Marcus Trescothick- Marcus is now still playing first-class cricket at the age of 44. He is a big help for the young players with all that experience.
- Andrew Strauss- Andrew has recently stepped down from England director of cricket role. This was sadly due to his wife dying of cancer. My thought goes out to his family.
- Michael Vaughan- Micheal is now doing basically what he wants at the moment in a good way. Recently he has been over in the Ipl and when he isn’t he is living a good life with his children.
- Ian Bell- Ian is still playing first-class cricket for Warwickshire but is currently injured. Hopefully, he is back to full fitness soon.
- Kevin Pietersen- Kevin is still doing what he wants like Micheal and keeping fit and healthy. Also, he is commentating regularly.
- Freddie Flintoff- Freddie is now working on tv for a league of their own and different shows. He sometimes works with sky on the vitality blast.
- Geraint Jones – he retired from cricket in 2015 and now is a PSHE and games teacher at St Lawrence College.