1. Jason Roy a destructive white ball opener who can give the team,in combination with Jonny Bairstow, a solid and fast opening partnership.
2. Jos Butler now in my opinion the best opening batsmen in the world more consistent then Roy and can play the situation accordingly.
3.Alex Hales a white ball specialist who is in the place of Joe Root which speaks volumes about his consistency and power a destructive top 3.
4.Eoin Morgan the captain and the man who has changed our white ball side into the dominating force in world cricket. He is probably out worse batsmen but when on form he is definitely worth his place in the side.
5. Jonny Bairstow a destructive batsmen who I feel will be perfect in the lower middle order if we collapse but if we have a good platform he can still hit big.
6. Ben Stokes when he’s on form is the best all rounder in the world but he is below Jonny as he just isn’t consistent enough.
7. David Willey an opening bowler who always gets early breakthroughs but can also be very destructive with the bat.
8. Jofra Archer now available for England the pace and death bowling we need.
9. Tom Curran an outstanding big bash in which he showed his full potential. An outstanding death bowler.
10. Adil Rashid our leg spinner who provides excellent control throughout the middle overs and can also get legs of wickets.
11. Max Waller, a bit of a wildcard, the best economy rate in the blast with more then 6 wickets. I feel he is better in t20’s then Moen Ali.Although he may not have the batting I feel out batting is by far strong enough.